FHRAI Scholarship 2023: The FHRAI Scholarship is an initiative by the Federation of the Hotel and restaurant association of India aimed at providing fee waivers to students pursuing a B.Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Administration at FHRAI – IHM, Greater Noida. Detailed information about the scholarship, including eligibility criteria, application process, and selection process, can be found in this article. It has been created to offer comprehensive information to readers interested in the scholarship.
FHRAI Scholarship 2023
About FHRAI Scholarship 2023, The Federation of Hotel and Restaurant Associations of India has announced a scholarship program for FHRAI members, promoting professional education in hospitality management at FHRAI – IHM. Under this scheme, selected students will receive a fee waiver of up to 50% to pursue a B.Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Administration. More details about the scholarship can be found in the subsequent section of this article. The scholarship benefits will be provided on a first-come, first-serve, and merit-based basis to all eligible candidates.
Highlights Of FHRAI Scholarship Scheme
- Name: FHRAI Scholarship
- Launched by: Federation of Hotel and Restaurant Associations of India Launched for Students
- Benefits: Fee waiver
- Application Mode: Online Official
- Website: FHRAI
Objective Of FHRAI Scholarship The primary objective of the Federation of Hotel and Restaurant Associations of India behind the scholarship program is to:
- Provide students with an opportunity to pursue world-class education
- Increase the availability of qualified professionals for the industry
- Facilitate affordable education at India’s leading hospitality management institute
Benefits Of FHRAI Scholarship Selected beneficiaries of the scholarship program will receive a 50% fee waiver as mentioned below:
|1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year|
|Existing Tuition Fee||Rs. 99,400||Rs. 1,01,200||Rs. 1,17,200|
|Scholarship Offered||Rs. 49,700||Rs. 50,600||Rs. 58,600|
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant should be a child of an FHRAI/regional association member or an employee working in a member establishment.
- Applicants must fulfill the age and eligibility requirements for admission to the course as per NCHMCT rules.
- Applicants cannot apply for any other scholarship if they are benefiting from this scheme.
- The applicant must possess a 12th-standard passing certificate.
Applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Admission proof
- 12th certificate
- Aadhar card
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Other important documents
Selection Procedure Selection of candidates will be based on merit and on a first-come, first-serve basis. The decision of the FHRAI is final in all scholarship matters.
How can I apply for FHRAI Scholarship 2023?
Application Procedure for Scholarship 2023 To apply, follow these steps:
- Visit the FHRAI website fhrai.com.
- Go to the News & Events section in the menu bar.
- Select the relevant link under the broadcast option.
- Read the information and follow the instructions.
- Fill out the application form and attach the necessary documents.
- Review the application and submit it.
Contact Details Mr. Abhishek Kumar Assistant Secretary-General
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 7503023330