NTA Young Achievers Scholarship: National Testing Agency, NTA has invited applications for the PM Young Achievers Scholarship Award under the Vibrant India (Yashasvi) scheme. For this, they can apply by visiting the official website yet.nta.ac.in.
NTA Young Achievers Scholarship 2022: Details
|Organize||National Testing Agency|
|Scholarship Name||NTA Young Achievers Scholarship|
|Rewards and Benefits||—|
|Application Mode||Online applications only|
|Last Date to Apply||26-Aug-22|
|Last Date for Correction in Form||27 Aug to 31 Aug 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||05-Sep-22|
|Apply Here||CLICK HERE|
It is conducted by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India for the students of class 9th and 11th of OBC, EBC and DNT category.
The exam will be in Computer Based Test, CBT Mode. The duration of which will be of 3 hours. In this, 100 multiple choice type questions will be asked from the students.
It will be conducted in 78 cities in India. In which there will be question papers in both Hindi and English language.
How to Apply for NTA Scholarship?
- Visit the official website yet.nta.ac.in.
- Now click on the ‘Register’ link available on the main page.
- After that enter all the requested information.
- Now upload the mandatory documents and submit them.
- Download the application form and keep it for future reference.