Eklavya Scholarship 2022: Maharashtra is a chance by the Directorate of Higher Education, Government of Maharashtra for undergraduate students in Arts, Law, Commerce, and Science who have taken admitted to a postgraduate degree program.
Eklavya Scholarship 2022: Details
- Must be a resident of Maharashtra.
- Graduation completed with 60% marks – For Law, Commerce & Arts Or Graduation completed with 70% marks – Science.
- Annual income is less than or equal to Rs 75,000.
- Not working anywhere as a part-time or full time.
|Organize||Government of Maharashtra|
|Scholarship Name||Eklavya Scholarship|
|Rewards and Benefits||Rs 5000|
|Application Mode||Online applications only|
|Last Date to Apply||30-Apr-22|
|Apply Link||CLICK HERE|
- Domicile certificate
- Annual income certificate
- Previous year mark sheet
How to apply for Eklavya Scholarship?
- Firstly go to the official website https://mahadbtmahait.gov.in/Home/Index.
- And then click on ‘New Applicant Registration.
- Then fill in all required details and verify your phone number and email id.
- And then the complete Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometric.
- After that, the candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number if they opt for OTP authentication.
- Complete your registration process.
- After that log in using the username and password.
- Complete the scholarship application process and upload the necessary documents and submit.