GSK Scholars Program 2022-23 desires to support excellent and financially needy students who are pursuing MBBS first-year program from government colleges in India.
GSK Scholars Program 2022-23
- Applicants must have at least 65% marks in Class 12 board examinations for first-year MBBS Students.
- The annual family income of the applicant must have below INR 6,00,000.
|Organize||GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd.|
|Scholarship Name||GSK Scholars Programme 2022-23|
|Rewards and Benefits||Up to INR 1,00,000 per year|
|Application Mode||Online applications only|
|Last Date to Apply||15-Oct-22|
|Apply Here||CLICK HERE|
- Marksheet of Class 12
- Identity Proof (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (Fee Receipt/Admission Letter/Institution ID Card/Bonafide certificate)
- Income proof (salary slip, Form 16, Income Certificate, ITR)
- Bank account details of the applicant