NEET Scholarship Test 2022: Don’t know how many children have the dream of becoming a doctor. But this dream is fulfilled only for a few children. The weak economic condition of the family of most of the students hinders their career. Many children are not even able to take coaching.
Biome Institute has come up with the best opportunity for the students preparing for Medical NEET. The institute has announced a scholarship of 1.25 crores to the children. For this they will have to appear in the talent search exam conducted by the institute. It will be held in Ranchi.
- Class 8th to 12th can participate in this exam.
- Offline examination will be held at Nagra Toli and Heenu branch of Biome Institute, Ranchi.
- This exam will be conducted on 11 December. Will continue till 10 December.
- It is mandatory for the children to bring two passport size photographs and a photocopy of the Aadhaar card for registration.
- Online registration can also be done by visiting the website www.biome.institute.in.
- The exam will run from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm. Will have to enter the hall by 1:30 pm.
- The fees are 200 rupees.
- If someone brings 10% marks then 5% fee will be waived.
- Those who get 20% marks will get 10% relaxation in fees.
- Those who get 100% marks in the examination, the full fees will be waived and Rs 30,000 will also be given.
- The first 60 children who take admission in the foundation course will also be given Rs 30,000 separately along with 100% scholarship.
|Organize||Biome Institute, Ranchi|
|Benefits||Rs 1.25 Crore|
|Application Mode||Offline and Online|
|Application Fee||Rs 200|
|Last Date to Apply||10-Dec-22|
|Apply Here||CLICK HERE|