West Bengal Post Matric Scholarship: One can apply for the West Bengal Post Matric Scholarship offered by the Government of West Bengal and various departments available by the Government of West Bengal. Students can be a part of the scholarship opportunities by filling out the application form available on the official portal.
West Bengal Post Matric Scholarship
|Organize||West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation|
|Scholarship Name||West Bengal Post Matric Scholarship|
|Belongs to||Minority section of West Bengal|
|Application Mode||Online applications only|
|Study||Class 11 to PH. D Students|
|Score Card||50% Result in Last Exam|
|Family Income||Less than 2 Lakh per annum|
|Apply Link||CLICK HERE|
Rewards & Benefits
|Rewards & Benefits|
|Admission & Tuition Fee||Maintenance Fee||Admission & Tuition Fee||Maintenance Fee|
|General – 11 & 12 Class||Rs 7,700||Rs 2,500||Rs 7,700||Rs 4,200|
|Technical & Vocational – 11 & 12 Class||Rs 11000||Rs 2,500||Rs 11000||Rs 4,200|
|Undergraduate & Postgraduate||Rs 3,300||Rs 3,300||Rs 3,300||Rs 6,300|
|M. Phil & Ph D||Rs 3,300||Rs 6,000||Rs 3,300||Rs 13,200|
- Minority Certificate
- Marksheets of Last Exams
- Income Certificate of Family
- West Bengal Domicile Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank copy with Account No/ IFSC Code or Passbook Photocopy
- Recent Photo
How to Apply for West Bengal Post Matric Scholarship?
- Firstly go to the official website http://wbmdfcscholarship.org/.
- After opening the home page click on “Student Area“.
- Again open a new page and click on the “Fresh Registration” Button.
- After opening a new page select your district.
- And then open a registration page.
- Fill in all information and Click on the final submit button.