Scholarship in Canada: The Government of Canada is presenting scholarships for the Overseas Student Batch of 2022-23.
The study in Canada scholarship aspires to improve entry to Canadian post-secondary organizations hosting international students from other countries and provinces on short-term deals for study or research.
Scholarship in Canada for International Students
|Organize||Government of Canada|
|Scholarship Name||International Student Scholarship|
|Prizes & Rewards||CAD 12,700|
|Education||Undergraduate or Graduate Students|
|Application Mode||Online applications only|
|Last Date to Apply||22-Mar-22|
|Apply Link||CLICK HERE|
This student relations program presents interested candidates with a full-degree-based study in Canada scholarship program curated in 2020.
Interested candidates for the scholarship program must complete the following rates, qualifications, and responsibilities such as taking an attraction in their home institution; Understanding a current institutional collaboration or exchange agreement between your residence institution and a Canadian institution, and maintaining needed documentation concerning the application process and selection criteria detailed to a Canadian partner institution.
The Canadian Institute will receive funding from DFATD as a contribution agreement for all successful candidates.
Prizes and Rewards
- Undergraduate or Graduate Students – CAD 10,200 (at least four months or one academic period of study or coursework)
- Graduate Students – CAD 12,700 (study or research of five to six months)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Submit applications on behalf of qualified candidates;
- Enable this scholarship chance to their faculty and staff partners as well as partner institutions from suitable countries or regions
- Rank applications founded on the strategic importance of the Institute;
Criteria: How can I get scholarships in Canada?
- Full-time study or research
- Arrive in Canada to collect your rewards between August 1, 2022, but no later than February 1, 2023.
- Refrain from clinical activity or clinically-oriented study concerning immediate patient-care;
- Full-time study or research while living in Canada
- Return to your home institutions to finish your studies after the scholarship duration.
- Visa or Study or Work Permit Fee
- Airfare to the scholarship recipient via the most direct and economical route only
- health insurance
- living costs, such as accommodation, utilities, and food
- Ground transportation
- Books and supplies required for the study or research, except computers and other supplies