Indus Towers Scholarship 2022: Indus Scholarships will be available for specially-abled students, the organization has recently supported more than 400 disabled scholars from 8 states of Northeast India.
Indus Towers Scholarship
Eligibility & Details
|Organize||Indus tower Limited|
|Scholarship Name||Indus Towers Scholarship|
|Rewards and Benefits||On Fee Structure|
|Application Mode||Online applications only|
|Age Limit||Category 1 – Min 14 Years|
|Category 2 – Min 17 Years|
|Education||Category 1 – 10th Pass|
|Category 2 – 12th Pass|
|Apply Here||CLICK HERE|
- Recent Coloured Passport Sized Photo
- ID Proof – Voter Id/Passport/Driving Licence
- Aadhar Card
- Disability Certificate
- BPL Card, if applicable
- Income Certificate, (Optional)
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet, (Optional)
- Graduation Marksheet, (Optional)
- Post-Graduation Marksheet, (Optional)
- Admission Fee Receipt of the current semester, (Optional)
- Marksheet of the last semester examination appeared, (Optional)
How to Apply for Indus Towers Scholarship 2022?
- You have to first visit the official website https://ssscholarship.org/ of the Indus towers scholarship program.
- After opening the home page
- And then click on “Apply Online” on the menu bar
- And Open on your screen the categories of the scholarships
- Click on the apply online button
- Submit your answer present in the dialogue box and register yourself for the scholarship opportunity successfully.
- Upload all documents and submit them.