MYSY Scholarship 2022: Gujarat government has provided a new scholarship opportunity for those who are permanent and legal residents of Gujarat state and currently pursuing diploma or engineering courses.
MYSY Scholarship 2022: Details
|Organize||Government of Gujarat|
|Scholarship Name||MYSY Scholarship 2022|
|Application Mode||Online applications only|
|Start Date to Apply||19-Oct-22|
|Last Date to Apply||31-Dec-22|
|Start Date to Renewal||12-Oct-22|
|Last Date to Renewal||31-Dec-22|
|Apply Link||CLICK HERE|
- A resident of Gujarat state
- Must have secured at least 80% marks in his class 10th examination.
- The applicants pursuing a Diploma, Engineering, and Pharmacy course
- Diploma to Degree courses Students must have scored at least 65% marks in Diploma.
- Graduation, MBBS/BDS courses Students must have scored at least 80% marks in Class 12th.
- Family annual income should not be more than INR 6,00,000.
- MBBS/BDS – Rs. 200000
- BE, B. Tech, B. Pharm – Rs. 50000
- Diploma Courses – Rs. 25000
- Other Graduation – Rs. 10000
Book and Other Fee
- MBBS/BDS – Rs. 1000
- BE, B. Tech, B. Pharm – Rs. 5000
- Diploma Courses – Rs. 3000
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery & Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Medicine and Surgery
- Dental Surgery
- Bachelor of Engineering & Bachelor of Technology
- Industrial Engineering
- Instrumentation Control Engineering
- Information and Communications Technology
- Information Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Electricals and Electronics
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Agriculture Engineering
- Environment Engineering
- Environment Science and Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- Interior Design
- Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry
- Bachelors of Arts
- Social Works
- Rural Development
- Political Science
- Indian Culture
- Bachelors of Commerce
- Business Management
- Computer application
- International Business
- Marketing Management
- Annual Income Certificate
- HSc/ SSC Marks Sheet from the Gujarat Board
- Address Proof (Aadhar Card/ Ration Card or Other)
- Resident Certificate
- Bank statement
- Bank account details
- Passport size photograph
- Copy of Admission Receipt
How to apply for MYSY Scholarship 2022?
- Firstly go to the official website https://mysy.guj.nic.in/.
- Open the home page then click on the ‘Login/Register 2022-23’ button.
- After that click on ‘Fresh Application.
- If you already register then submit your details and log in.
- Otherwise, click on the ‘Registration’ Link.
- And then fill in all the correct details and click on submit button.
- After that ‘Registration ID’ and ‘Password’ will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Then after application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill in all the details in the application form.
- Upload all documents along with the application.
- And then click on Submit button.