Reliance Foundation Scholarships: Reliance Foundation gives wonderful opportunity for the meritorious students, who want to get some financial aid for their further studies.
What is Reliance scholarship?
Reliance Foundation invites applications from candidates from all socio-economic backgrounds and the scholarship will be awarded on the basis of merit.
|Scholarship Name||Reliance Foundation Scholarships|
|Who can Apply?||Undergraduate and Postgraduate|
|Number of Candidates||Undergraduate||60 Candidates|
|Prizes and Rewards||Undergraduate||INR 4,00,000 (Over the duration of the degree & development program)|
|Postgraduate||INR 6,00,000 (Over the duration of the degree & development program)|
|Last Date to Apply||14-Feb-22|
|Apply Link||CLICK HERE|
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students from all universities who are currently enrolled in the first year are eligible. They must be enrolled in degree programs in Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, Mathematics and Computing, and Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering.
- For Undergraduate Scholarship: 1-35,000 rank in JEE Main (Paper 1) Exam
- For Postgraduate Scholarship: 550-1,000 in the GATE Exam, or applicants who have not attempted GATE and have scored 7.5 or more in their undergraduate CGPA.
How can apply Reliance Foundation Scholarships?
- First need to complete and pass the eligibility questionnaire given in the official website www.scholarships.releasefoundation.org.
- If you pass the eligibility criteria questionnaire, an email will be sent to you with your log-in information.
- And then after, Click on the Undergraduate Scholarship or Postgraduate Scholarship tab provided in the website www.scholarships.releasefoundation.org, depending on the scholarship you wish to apply for.
The Application Portal will remain open till 11:59 PM on Monday, February 14, 2022.
Shortlisted candidates will be called to appear for Virtual Interview. Scholars selection will be announced in June 2022.
Check Also – ISI Kolkata SERB Research Associateship